MicroAge is a great place to work! Our entrepreneurial environment makes it the perfect place for top performers to do what they do best. We’re always looking for experienced IT and business professionals with a focus on client service to join our team.
If you’re interested in a career path with MicroAge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MicroAge is seeking a technical trainer with the following qualifications.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of training experience
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of technical training delivery experience
- Experience delivering training related to information technology solutions (virtualization, storage, networking, security, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Questioning skills to increase learner interaction
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Instructional design skills and experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Deliver polished, professional technical training to our sales associates
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to provide input for learning materials
- Assist Director with new training development and web research
- Prepare and manage the learning environment
- Provide motivation and encouragement to learners
- Use media and instructional methods effectively to facilitate learning
- Develop knowledge about a broad range of information technology solutions
Director of Training and Development. Position start date: January 1, 2013.
Think you have what it takes to be a MicroAge Account Executive? We’re looking for the best and the brightest IT professionals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where serving clients is priority one. At MicroAge, our account executives are solutions experts and that means you take care of your clients’ IT needs from start to finish. Plus, you build great relationships along the way. If you’re new to the business, then get a few years under your belt before you talk with us. But if you are a proven IT pro who is detail-oriented with a track record of success and the experience to match, then we need to talk. We offer a superior compensation plan for successful performance.
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing profitable new account relationships.
- Solving client issues and problems by finding the best solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and face-to-face
- Minimum of three years of technology sales experience
- Proven track record of success
If your skills and accomplishments match up with one of these positions, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.